Working Bee at Mid Murray Motorplex
Sat 10th- Sun 11th February
Things to do....
- Prepare the block for the 2018 Competition year
- Grade / roll tracks
- Trim Grass
- Pack containers
- Sort extinguishers / flags / Timing Equipment
- Maintenance of the infamous “T” Tyres including general repairs and painting
- Install Lattice Work around Toilets Flush Tanks Check / maintain Vehicle Equipment Install any new signage
- Complete JDP Shed 1 and get onto JDP shed 2
Come N Try Khanacross and Members Practice Day
Sunday 25th March
As a reward to all members who attend the working bee at MMM on Sat 10th and Sun 11th Feb the club will offer a $50.00 discount on your entry fee to this event.
This means if you help us clean up and improve Mid Murray Motorplex you can enter the Practice day for FREE!!!!!
It was also decided that if you are unable to attend the practice day this discount may be applied to one of the Khanacross rounds this year
Supp Regs have been submitted to CAMS and will be released when approved.
Clerk of Course and Event Secretary